Let’s be real. Homebuying for most people is a painful, frustrating, and scary process — but that doesn’t have to be the case. Next Thursday (July 26th), we’re offering a workshop for first-time homebuyers.
You’ll be guided through the entire buying process chronologically, from how a home goes on the market to when a buyer actually claims ownership and moves in. The class will be led by our seasoned broker, Mike Sokolowski, in partnership with Wells Fargo Home Mortgage.
- Become a well-informed, confident, and competitive buyer.
- All attendees that use Torii and close on a home will receive an extra $500 cash back.
- Free lunch! 🍕 🍕 🍕
KEY STEPS COVERED:
- How does a home get listed?
- What is the real estate agent’s role?
- How do I know how much I can afford?
- What are the types of loans I can get?
- How do showings and open houses work?
- How do you submit an offer and what are the documents involved?
- How do home inspections work?
- How does a real estate agent negotiate on a buyer’s behalf?
- How does the mortgage commitment process work?
- What is the closing attorney’s role in the process?
- What is a purchase and sale (P&S) agreement?
- What’s an appraisal? How does that affect the loan?
- How does the closing process work?
- What do I need for insurance?
- What happens once the deed is registered?
RSVP (free) required for admission: https://goo.gl/t97xA7
Looking forward to seeing you there.
— — —
TL;DR — Buying your first home? Learn everything you need to know about the buying process search-to-close. Free pizza and an extra $500 back at close. Not bad for one hour. CLICK TO RSVP.